Click here for JAIIB CAIIB Home

Friday, June 17, 2016

Accounting and Finance for Bankers

MODULE A:    BASICS OF BUSINESS MATHEMATICS
3.      Calculation of YTM Part 1 and Part 2
4.      Capital Budgeting
5.      Depreciation
MODULE B: PRINCIPLES OF BOOKKEEPING
MODULE C: SPECIAL ACCOUNTS
14.     Bills of Exchange
15.     Consignment Account
19.     Depreciation Accounting
20.    Accounting from Incomplete Records (Single Entry System)
21.    Ratio Analysis

HOME
MODULE D: FINAL ACCOUNTS
22.      Balance Sheet Equation
23.      Partnership Accounts
24.     Final Accounts of Banking Companies
25.     Company Accounts - I
26.     Company Accounts - II
27.     Accounting in Computerized Environment

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks resource at slickcashloan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back day in and day for further new updates. how-to-earn-money-from-swagbucks

    ReplyDelete